Saturday 24 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Three

I did not have such a very good day today.

I kept just falling down. Oh goodness gracious me.

But when I fell down Zita helped me to stand up again. 

Because we are best friends.

So after I had my breakfast I just lay down in the living room.



And I minded Zita when she talked to her mother and father in Dublin.

Craig did not sleep in today.

Because it was his coffee with old friends day. 

But he did not go to our lovely park.

Because it was too cold this morning.



So everybody talked on their own computers. 

Then my friend Niamh was upstairs and she helped me to stand up too. 

But then she had to go very fast to her lovely store.

So then I sat with Craig and Zita in the living room. 



Until my lunchtime.

Then I went in the kitchen and helped Zita make all the cupboards neat and tidy.

And have a nice nap too. 

Because I was very tired today. 

Then Zita and I went into our office to get all her clothes ready for the wintertime.

I stayed right under the desk. 

Because that is my very own place.

And I stayed there until it was my first dinner time. 

Because I was too tired all the time today. I did not like that. 

You cannot have so much fun when you are fast asleep all the time. Oh my goodness me.

When I was awake again it was my first dinner time. And I got lots of chicken tonight.

And then I stayed in the kitchen to help Zita make the salad.



Because salads always have lettuce in my house. Ha.

And lettuces are very crunchy. 

We had from the refrigerator pizzas for our dinner.

Then we watched the from very far away detective. 

Until I woke up. And then it was time for us to go to fast asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment