Tuesday 6 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Five

Our extra holiday was all over. 

So I had a very quiet day. 

After Zita and I had our nice walk the go fast car took her downtown to her other office.

And a little while later Niamh came upstairs for her breakfast.

So I helped her. 

She did not get home from that far away ocean until very very late last night. 

But her very fast bicycle took her to the lovely store anyway way.

But she had a squeaky clean shower first.

Because you cannot go to your work if you are all smelly. It is the rule. 

Craig was all awake before Niamh went to her work. 

Then it was a Poppy and Craig day. 

Poppy and Craig days are always very quiet.

Because Craig does not do very interesting things. Oh well.

But we had a very tasty apple sticky bun for our breakfast. 

And I looked out my watching window. 



There are lots of brand new students on my streets. 

Maybe they are all going to our nice university with Niamh. Maybe.

Then I had my good morning nap. 



Right there in the comfy living room.

But only for a little while.

Because it was a very beautiful day outside.



So I had the rest of my long nap outside.

It was not even a bit too hot so it was a good day for outside naps. Ha. 

But there were some men with noisy chop up trees machines.

So I came in where it was quiet. 

I had yogurt on my lunch. Yogurts are very tasty.

Then Craig and I went outside for while. 

So I could smell everything. 

So I would know what is happening in my neighbourhood. Ha.

And be sure that everything was just as right as could be. 

When we came in it was time for my afternoon nap. 

And I had it on my own comfy duvet in my bedroom. Good for me. 

We had very tasty cheesie pasta tonight.

But Niamh could not have any.

Because she was at the very hard questions restaurant. 

With her university friends.

Because the nice university starts tomorrow. Oh goodness me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment