Wednesday 7 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Six

Today was our do not go to work Wednesday. 

So we did not go to work.

We had a little sleep in and went on a lovely walk instead. 

But when we got home Zita remembered it was spic and span the house day. 

And she found that very noisy clean the floors machine.

So I stayed outside in the side yard. Ha.

It was a very nice day outside.



Just right for an outside nap.

But I did not have my breakfast.

Because you cannot have a nice breakfast when that noisy machine is all around. Too bad for me.

And Craig did not have a sleep in because nurse Heather brought him new bandages for his foot.

Our nice university started today. I saw lots of people on bicycles going up my street.

Niamh did not have her classes today so she went to the lovely store instead.

And the go fast car took her.

But when they were nearly there there was a nasty noise from underneath the car.

But Mister Mike’s fix you car store was right there. Ha.



So Zita just drove in and gave the car to Mister Mike’s helpers. And they will fix it. Ha.

So then Niamh just walked a very little way to the lovely store and Zita walked home. Oh dear. 

When Zita was gone Craig found some tasty treats for my breakfast so I gobbled some of it all up.

When Zita got home the noisy machine came back. 

So I went into the front room and waited for my lunch time. 


My friend Emmet is in a brand new picture made for his dragons game. 



And all his dragons game friends are in the picture too. Ha.

Emmet payed a man to make the picture. 

It is a just especially for Emmet picture. 

You cannot just go and buy it in a store. Oh my goodness me. 

My bathtub is all full up with the dining room rug.

It was so dirty Zita put it in there. With lots and lots of soap and put water all over it.

But now that water is as dirty as could be. Oh goodness gracious me. 

But I could not help. 

Because there was not enough room for me. Oh well. 

Sometimes when I have a bath the water gets very dirty too. Oh well. 

I got yogurts and orange potatoes on my lunch. 

And I finished my breakfast at the same time. Ha. 

Then I was a full up.

Zita put the soggy as could be rug outside in my side yard. 

On top of some chairs. 

So maybe it will get all dry again. 

Then Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk.

Then Zita went back to Mister Mike’s fix your car store. On her bicycle.

Because they fixed her go fast car all up like new. Ha. 

Then she had to get lots of brand new dirt. I do not know why. Oh well.

We had a very nice together dinner and Niamh told us stories all about all the delicious food she had. 

In the house by the giant ocean. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program. I did not see the end.

Because I went to fast asleep. Oh well.









No comments:

Post a Comment