Thursday 8 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Seven

We did not have even any little sleep ins today. 

Because today is Zita’s go to her downtown office day. 

So her old bicycle took her to her other office mall by itself.

The go fast car had a nice rest after it went to Mister Mike’s car fixing store. 

And today is Niamh’s back to her nice university day. 

So her very fast bicycle took her right there after her breakfast. 

And even my friend Craig was up early too. 

Even before I helped Niamh with her breakfast. 

Because a lady is going to come on fix our stone wall.

Maybe it will look like a giant castle. That would be a good idea.

But we did not know when she was going to be here. 

So we were all awake early. Just in case. 

I had a lovely good morning nap in my side yard this morning.

Because it was a very beautiful morning today. 


Before our lunchtime there were noise in my garden. 

Maybe the castle wall lady came to build our new wall. That would be very nice for me.

Craig said maybe it was Pyrates making a tunnel into our house.

That is silly.

If they made a tunnel they would be in Niamh’s room and just get lost in all the clothes. Ha. Too bad for them,

Craig and I had a very tasty fat peanut butter and honey sandwich. 

Then Niamh called Craig on his flat computer. 



So she could have the secret numbers so she could buy her brand new university books. Oh my goodness me. 

After our peanut butter sandwich I had a very tasty lunch. 

And Craig found new delicious chicken in the refrigerator. Especially for me. Ha.

I have a very good family. 

Some dogs do not even have their own houses. Or comfy duvets. 

That is not so very fair. I do not know why. 

Then the radio said that our very own nice Queen just went to heaven. Oh my goodness me.

She was in her castle in Scotland. 

Queens are always in beautiful castles when they go to heaven. It is the rule. 

She was the Queen even when Craig was a little boy. Oh dear.

But now all her lots and lots of her little dogs will be waiting for her. 

Right there at the front door. Ha. 

They knew she would be there today. 

Because Mister Saint Newton would have told them. Good for him.



And now they will show her all the very interesting places in way way far away heaven. 

And they will help her find all her very favourite fast running horses. 



Now she can ride them all over everywhere all by herself. Oh my goodness me.

And they can jump right over very tall fences. That will be fun for her. Good for them. 

But now lots of people will be very sad.

Because she was a very nice Queen. 



And had lots and lots of very beautiful hats. Oh goodness gracious me. Too bad for us. 

I went outside to see if I could see her on her way to heaven. 

But I think when you go to heaven you go very very fast. Because it it very far away. 

So I did not see her. Oh well. 

And at the very same time my friend Emmet was teaching all his new students.

In Mister Saint Francis’s University. From way far away Cork. Oh my. 

And it was his very first teach it by himself class. Oh my goodness me. 

When it was all finished Emmet told me that they were very tired. 

Craig told him to go to a nice restaurant have lots of delicious chips and a fat hamburger. 

But Emmet was too tired. Maybe next time. Maybe.

Tonight Niamh went to a concert up on the bus street.

Because someone could not go. So they gave Niamh a ticket. 

So she put on her cowboy boots. Because it was cowboy music night. Oh my goodness me. 

We had spaghettis for our dinner.

Then Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk. 

And they saw our wall that is getting all fixed. Zita said the lady will be back tomorrow.

And when they came back home professor Jill was with them.

So I went out to keep everybody company. Ha. Good for me.

And we came back inside it was detective program time. Ha.

That is a good time to have my before bedtime nap. 





No comments:

Post a Comment