Monday 5 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Four

We had a sleep in today.

Because it is a holiday. All day. I did not know that. Ha

After we were as awake as could be Zita talk to her parents in way far away Dublin.

And she made a movie for them.

And it was all about our kitchen and all our beautiful new paint. 

And I was in that movie too. Ha. 

And then Craig was all awake too.

So Zita and I went for our walk. 

It was a very nice not too hot day.



Those are the best days for lovely walks.

It was a long time not so far away walk.

Because we stopped to talk to lots and lots of our friends. Ha.

But when we got home I was a hot and tired dog. 

So I had my before lunchtime nap. 

I saw a picture of Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Sach on a beach.

And they made a castle right on the beach. Ha. 



But today the noisy Jeep is going to bring them back home. That is a good idea.



I did not have any breakfast this morning.

Because we had a sleep in and then I was in our movie.

And then I was so excited to go on our walk I did not have my breakfast. Oh dear.

So I had a big lunch instead. 

And Craig put some of my lunch right on the kitchen floor. And then I ate it all up.

Then Zita put my own door bells back up. Right at our back door. 



Now I can tell everybody when I want to go to my side yard again. 

That made me very happy. It is known.

This afternoon Zita looked at all the how to cook things books that were in the kitchen.

And she only put back her favourite books. That was a big job. Oh dear.

I did not help so much because I cannot read. Oh well. 

I finished my after lunchtime nap when Craig and Zita went on their adventure walk.

Craig said that Niamh and the ladies might not get home until very very late tonight.

Or maybe even way after my bedtime. Oh dear.

Because they are shopping in a very big city. Oh my goodness me.


When Craig got my first dinner my full of food bowl went upside down. 

And my dinner went all over everywhere in our kitchen.

But Craig asked me help him so I ate my whole dinner right on the floor. Ha.

And then Zita found some that were hiding under the refrigerator. Ha.

And I ate them too. 

They said that I was a very big help. Good for me. 

Then Craig and Zita had a very delicious bacon sandwiches dinner tonight.

I got a little bit of sandwich.

Then it was just the right time to watch our detective program.

And for me to have my before bedtime relax. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment