Friday 9 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Eight

I had a very quiet day today.

Because Zita and I were very busy with our rascal ladies work. 

I did not even have time to have my breakfast until lunchtime. Oh my goodness me.

The lady who is making our stone wall as beautiful as can be was here again today. 

Zita went outside and talked to her. 



But I stayed inside and minded our office. 

The lady is going to make our wall even bigger. Ha.

Then maybe it will be too tall for the silly bunny. Maybe. 

Craig had a little sleep in before her had his sticky bun breakfast.

But I was too busy to help him this morning. 

Because of all our rascal ladies work. Too bad for me.

It was a bit hot today.



But I had a very nice outside nap anyway. 

But when I got too hot I came inside and had my lunch.

I got chicken and yogurts on top.

Because Craig thought I was going to starve all away. Ha.

But I did not.

When I was finished I went into the living room to keep him company.

But then it was time to go back to work. 

So I went back into our office and was Zita’s very best helper. 

All afternoon. 

In way far away England some soldiers used their own very loud cannons.



So they could tell everybody that they were very sad that our nice Queen was gone.

But now we have a brand new King. 

I did not know that boys could have that job. Oh my goodness me.

Maybe he will be a nice King. But he is very old. Oh dear.

And our friend Mister Kirk rang the giant bell in his church.



One time for every one of the nice Queen’s birthdays. 

Because even the church was sad. Oh my goodness me. 

When our work was over it was time for my first dinner. 

And then Zita made pancakes with maple syrup. And lots and lots of very delicious bacon.

Because we had breakfast for our together dinner. Ha. That was a tasty idea.

Sometimes I get bacon and a bit of pancake. Ha.

After dinnertime Niamh went to the up the street concert with Miss Sach. 

But they did not have to get in the noisy Jeep. 

Because it was just up on the busy street. Ha.

Then it was time for us to watch our detective program. 

I do not like this one so much.

Because it has scary music all the time.

So I have my nap right away. 




No comments:

Post a Comment