Friday 23 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Two

I had a very quiet day today.

Because Zita and I were very busy with our rascal ladies work. All day.

Craig made Zita her fluffy coffee.

Because we were very busy. 

When the very fast bicycle brought Niamh back from her early in the morning class she was nearly frozen.

Because it was not even a bit warm outside today. 

It is nice sleeping outside weather but I did not go into my side yard.

Because I was way too busy helping Zita.



And having my after breakfast nap. 

Yesterday my friend Emmet was teaching again. 

In way far away Ireland and in Mister Saint Francis’s university. At the same time. Ha.

I was so busy I almost forgot my lunchtime.

But Craig remembered for me. And I got a very tasty bit of chicken too. 

And I almost forgot my do not fall down medicine. Oh goodness me.

But when I came in from smelling the winds Craig gave it to me.

Before I went back to work. Good for us. 

It was a very windy day today. The radio said there was going to be a giant storm.

But not here. 

Tomorrow it is going to be at Mister Saint Francis’s university.



But my friend Emmet will be far away in Cork. Not there. Ha. 

We have lots of signs in our front yard. 



They are signs for some nice rascal people.

Because we are going to have an election. 

And get some brand new rascals for my city. That is a good idea. 

When Niamh was home she had her very very late lunchtime. 

She had tasty croissants. I got some. I was a very big help. Ha.

Then I had my first dinner. 

I went out side for a little while but it was a bit too cold to stay there. 

I got a big piece of squishy bread with my second dinner.

Because we had the used from India food. Ha.

Then we watched our way way far away with kangaroos detective program. 

Then it was bedtime for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment