Monday 26 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Five

Today was a back to work day Monday so I only had a little sleep in.

And when I was all awake my best friend Zita helped me to stand up.

Because I am still all wobbly. 

So I went into the living room and my best friend Niamh and I listened to her telephone. 



Niamh did not go to her nice university today. 

She stayed home to keep her family company. That was nice.

Then it was time for me to go into our office and be Zita’s best assistant.

Because there is lots and lots of rascal ladies work for us to do. That is an important job.

I went right to my own place underneath the up and down desk.

And kept Zita as safe as could be. That is my best job.

After I had my lunch I went in the living room to help Niamh with her university work.

And to look out my watching window. 



My watching window is my very favourite place to be.

Because I can see my pond and my own corner. Ha. 

Then I had my after lunchtime nap beside Niamh so I could be her best minder friend. Ha.

I was still asleep when Niamh cooked some brand new delicious chicken for me. 

So I woke right up so I could be her best helper. Ha. Good for me.

But when I went back to the living room I fell down and Niamh helped me stand up.

I do not like that everybody has to help me all the time. 

My job is to help them. Oh my goodness me. What to do. What to do. 

But then Craig and Niamh had pizzas.

So I did not have anymore time to worry about my falling down wobbling. 

Because I had to help with the pizzas.

And I got two big pieces from Craig. 

He always gives me big pieces of everything tasty. Ha.

Then it was time for me to be Zita best helper again. 



That is my best job too. 

Then Zita had to go to Mister Mike’s car fixing store to bring the go fast car back home.

And now it can stop right away and not crash into anything at all. That is good.

So Craig helped me to go into the living room.

So I could listen to Niamh’s scary stories with her. 

She was not even a bit scared because I was there. 


But then we had visitors.

Miss Tarryn and Miss Sach and Miss Linsey came to have dinner with us. That was nice. 

So Zita and I made lots of hamburgers and hotdogs for everybody.

And I got nearly a big hotdog all for myself. Ha. 

And after my second dinner Craig had to find a new detective program for Zita to watch with him.

Then I had a long nap. 

I like long naps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment