Friday 2 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty One

We were very very busy today. 

After a little walk we had breakfast.

Then Zita and I painted the very high ceiling in our kitchen. 

And I only got a bit all spotty. Good for me.

But we had to move my comfy bed into the dining room. 

And Craig stayed in the den.

So he would not get spotty.

My best friend Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Sach got to the ocean. 

In the middle of the night.



But the noisy Jeep did not get all lost. That is good. 

Our cousin Orlaith has a brand new job being a scientist. In way far away Ireland. 

And her job has a castle. Right there. 



Where she works. Oh my goodness me.

And she sent me my own picture. Of her castle. 

It is a very good job when you have a castle too. It is known. 

Maybe Mister Evan will be a brave knight. Maybe. 

After the ceiling was all dry again it was time for us to paint the behind the refrigerator wall. 

So we had to move everything into the middle again. Oh dear.



I do not like it when things are all different. 

So I went outside into my side yard. 

Because it was all the same.

And Craig nearly forgot my lunch. But I reminded him.

But I could not eat in the kitchen. 

Because everything was in the wrong place.



Even our refrigerator was in the wrong place. 

So I had my lunch with lots of chicken in the dining room. Ha.



That was a very good idea. 

Then I went to the hall so I could mind my friend Craig.



But I did not go in the den.

Because Craig was watching his very scary movie on his flat computer. 

And it had nasty Orcs. And sea monsters. 



And a beautiful lady with a very big sword.  Oh my goodness me.

I do not like scary movies so much. 

It was a beautiful day outside this afternoon. 



But we stayed inside because everything was in the way. Oh well. 

We still have to paint lots of the other walls. But we are going to do that tomorrow.

When all of today’s paint is as dry as can be.

Then Zita had a long bath downstairs in our brand new big bathtub. 

Because painting lots of up high walls can make you too sore. Oh my goodness me.

That is why we have a lay right down inside bathtub. 

So you can get all relaxed and toasty warm at the same time. Ha. That is a good bathtub. 

When Craig and Zita went on their adventure walk they found the very delicious from India restaurant. 

And they had their dinner there. 

Because our kitchen is all in a muddle. It is true.

And the dining room table is almost all full up to the top. 

So they had a nice just them dinnertime.

I stayed here and I guarded the house. 

And when they got home it was just the right time for my second dinner. Ha. 

Craig only watched his football team for a little.

If he only watches the beginning of the game then he does not see if they loose. 

Then we all watched the from England detective and his churchman friend. 

But everybody was very tired so we only watched one detective program tonight. 

Then it was our own bedtime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment