Wednesday 21 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty

I had another very quiet day today.

You have to have quiet days day you are a bit all the time sore. It is our rule.

I stayed outside in my side yard when Zita found the floor cleaning machine.

Because it was a spic and span the house day.

Niamh went to her lovely store right away too. On her fast bicycle. Right away. 

I did not fall down today. 

But I cannot jump up just like that anymore. Oh my goodness me. I do not like that.

When Zita put the noisy machine away it was time for my lunch. Ha.

After lunchtime Zita went to do important errands and I went to fast fast asleep in the kitchen.

I did not have tasty croissants with Craig this morning.

Because I was a bit too tired to go into the den. Too bad for me.

So I had a nap in the living room instead. And minded Zita too. 


But then I fell asleep again. Oh dear.

When Zita got back home from her errands she got her very favourite cut the grass machine.

Not the cut your toes off machine. 

The other one that Mister Saint Santa brought her at Merry Christmas time. 

So she could make the front yard neat as could be.

Then Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk.

I stayed here to mind everything. 

Zita found some brand new green beans right in our own garden. Ha. 

And some carrots and some lovely raspberries too.

Green beans are my favourite. But carrots are more crunchy. 

Sometimes when we are watching our detective program we get those raspberries on top ice our ice cream. Ha.

When Craig and Zita got home it started to rain. 

So the go fast car took Zita to finish her errands. So she would not get soggy. 

When she got home there was some very delicious chicken for my dinnertimes. 

But then there was some loud scary thunder. 

But I was very brave. 

Craig and Zita stayed right beside me. 

So we could be brave together. Ha. 

That is why we are always good friends. 

When it was dinnertime we had the for shepherds pie.

Then Craig washed his hair and Zita had a squeaky clean shower.

When everybody was finished it was time for our detective program. 

Today is Craig’s retirement day anniversary. Ha. 

He has been retired for a long time.

I will retire some day too. When I am very old. 

Zita and Emmet and Niamh are too young to retire. That is a silly idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment