Friday 16 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Five

It was a very nice day outside today.

But we did not go on our walk this morning.

Because this morning I could stand up all by myself and Zita and Niamh had to help me.

Because my back legs are not working so well now. 

I do not know why. On dear me.

So Zita put the big strap around me so she could help me stand up.

But even when I stand up I cannot walk even so far. Oh dear.

But then it was time for our rascal ladies work.

So I went in the den and lay down beside Zita feet. 

So I could be her helper even just laying down beside her. 

I did not have to stand up to be her very best helper today. 

Being Zita’s best helper is my favourite very best job. 

Then after her breakfast Niamh went to her nice university. 

But she was a bit very sad. 

Because of my all wobbly legs. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when my family is sad. Oh my goodness gracious me no.

I had a very nice nap beside Zita all morning.

Because I was a bit very tired this morning. Oh well. 

My best friend Niamh came home before lunchtime to visit me. That was nice. 

Then Craig and Zita and Niamh talked to my friend Emmet in way far away Cork.

To tell him that I am not doing so well. And he was sad too.

I do not like it when my family is sad. 

Because it is my job to make sure they are happy and not sad. Oh my goodness me.

My friend Lee came to visit me too. I have lots of friends. Good for me. 

Then they helped me into the kitchen so I could have some treats and a drink of water. 

Then Zita helped me go outside so I could smell the world. Ha. 

But when I came in I had to tell Craig that it was my lunchtime. Ha.



Because I think he forgot.

Then I got lots of Mister Saint Albert’s tasty cheese on my lunch. Ha.

Then Niamh helped me to go into back into the living room.

So I could look out my watching window and mind Niamh and Lee right in my living room. Ha. Good for me.



In a little while Niamh and Lee helped me go into my office.

So I could help Zita. That is my best job. 

And when our work was done I went into the living room and Niamh and Lee were still there.

So we kept each other company. 


Because we have been best friends forever. Ha. Good for us. 

When I am not feeling so well I always want to be right beside my family.

I got some green beans and cheese on top of my first dinner. Good for me. 

We had very delicious food from way far away India tonight. And Miss Tarryn came to visit me too.

I got a very big piece of squishy bread and brand new chicken for my second dinner.

Then Zita helped me outside to make sure everything was alright.

And it was. Good for us. 

Then it was time for us to go to bed.

Because we were very tired. 





No comments:

Post a Comment