Sunday 11 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty

Zita and I had a little sleep in today.

Because it is sleep in Sunday.

Craig had a sleep in so he could listen to his very interesting book.

When he was all listening Zita talked to her brother in way far away Spain.

He has a very big dog too. Miss Luna. It is very very hot in way far away Spain.

But they have their own swimming pool. Right there in their patio. Ha. That is a good idea.

Then Zita and I went for our after breakfast walk. 

So when Craig was awake I was back from our walk.

So I could hep him with his toasts.

We had round toasts with our special from France jam. Ha.

It was a bit too hot for me to have an outside nap today. 



So I stayed in the kitchen. 

The stone wall lady brought us brand new delicious eggs. From the right beside her farm. 

That was a very nice present.

The stone wall is nearly all finished and as beautiful as could be. 



But there is no giant tower. 

I thought maybe we could have a nice tower. 

So I could sit on the very top and watch everything all over everywhere. 

Maybe next time.

My cousin Orlaith has a castle with a very nice tower where she goes to work. 

It would be nice for us to have a castle too. Oh well.

Niamh and all her friends went for an adventure walk today.



Then they all came to my house to visit me in the kitchen. Ha. 

Zita talked to her parents when all the ladies were here. 

So she would know everything that is happening in way far away Ireland. 

All the ladies cleaned Emmet’s room so it was as spic and span. 

Because Miss Lily is going to live there for a little while.

Because her brother is sick so she does not want to stay in her house.

Because she does not want to get sick too. Oh my goodness me.

So all the ladies put brand new sheets and pillows on Emmet’s very comfy bed. Ha.

I could not go downstairs to help. 

Because of my not so very strong anymore leg. 

So I minded everybody right from my own kitchen. 


Craig does not go downstairs either. 

Go fast chairs can only go down stairs but they can not get up lots of stairs. 

So Craig never ever went down the steep stairs to visit our beautiful basement. Too bad for him. 

After I had my lunch and my lunchtime nap the go fast car took Zita and Niamh on a practice drive.

Because soon Niamh has to have a remember everything driving exam. Oh my goodness me.

Craig and I had a very nice peanut butter and honey sandwich. 

Because honey is very good for you. Ha.

When the go fast car brought Zita and Niamh home they had a very very big box of tomatoes.

And they were the very special tomatoes from far away Italy.

So now we can make our especially delicious just for pastas sauce. 

I got some of my do not be too sore medicine before my dinner. Ha.

Because I was a bit too sore when I stood up. Oh dear. 

But when I had my dinner I got some chicken on top. 

And then I helped Zita with dinner and I got some very delicious green beans too. Ha.

We had Irish chicken for our together dinner tonight.

And Miss Lily had her dinner walk us too. 

I always get some extra chicken. 

So that is a very tasty dinner for me. 

After dinner we watched the from Iceland detective. 

Then it was our bedtime again. 

That is always a very good time for me. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment