Saturday 10 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Nine

I had a little sleep in this morning.

So Zita and I did not go for our good morning together walk right away.

When I got awake I had my breakfast by myself and then I went into the living room.

Because Zita and Niamh well there and all awake too.

And then Craig was there too.

Because it is his Saturday morning to have his coffee and treats in the park. With his old friends. Ha.

And when Craig was in the park Zita and I went for a very nice all around walk. 

And we looked at our beautiful stone wall. 

It is nearly all finished. 



And the stone walls lady will be here again tomorrow.

So she can finish it. Ha. Good for her.

After we were back in the house and got nice and cool drinks we went out to our beautiful patio.

Zita sat in our lovely swing and I minded her until Craig came back home. 

All of Craig’s friends came too.

Because they wanted to look at our beautiful wall.

Because not everybody has a beautiful stone wall like we do. Ha. 

But then we came back inside because it got too hot to sit outside this afternoon.


So I had a very nice lunchtime with Craig. And I got some tasty chicken too.

This afternoon there was a football game up on the busy street.

So there were too many cars all over everywhere. Even lots of police cars too. Oh my. 

I watched them from my watching window. 

And Craig watched his team right on the television. 

Maybe they will win today. 

They won the last time and Craig was very surprised. Ha.

All afternoon Zita had to talk to the television people.

And she had to talk to them forever. 

So I went into our bedroom so I could keep her company. 



So she would not yell at the telephone people. Oh my goodness me. 

Then Zita went out to do some brand new errands. On her bicycle. 



And it was very hot outside so I just stayed in here where I was nice and cool. 

Craig’s football team nearly won. Oh well. 

We had bagel sandwiches for our dinnertime. With even more bacons. Ha.

Niamh and Tarryn and Sach went to the concert up on the busy street again. 

So they could not have the tasty bagel sandwiches with us. 

Before it was time for our detective program we looked out the window.

And we saw the giant as round as could be moon. 



Right outside my house. Oh my goodness me. It was very big. 

But I did not bark at it. Not even one time. Good for me.

Then we watched a new detective program. From far away Iceland. 

Very little magic people live in the ground in Iceland.

I have never been there. Either has Craig or Zita.

Maybe it is very interesting. Maybe. 

Or maybe too scary. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment