Wednesday 14 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Three

I was a very busy dog this morning.

It was our Wednesday do not go to work day but as soon as I was all awake everybody else was awake too. 

Except for Craig.

So when I had my breakfast I minded Zita and Niamh and Miss Lily.

Then Niamh went to the lovely store and Lily went to our nice university.

But then it was time for Zita and I to cook our very delicious own made just for pastas sauce. Ha.

And we have to use only the not so very round from Italy tomatoes. 

And our biggest ever pot to cook those tomatoes. 



But we had a very big box full right up with those tomatoes. Ha.

When Craig was awake Zita and I went for our lovely walk. 

It was not such a beautiful day outside today. 

But it did not rain so we were not soggy when we got home. 

Then Craig and Zita had to get all the new boxes to work. 

The boxes the lost man brought us yesterday. Oh my goodness me.

And Colonel Dugal had to move and he was fast fast asleep. Oh my lord.

But then that box worked just right.

So then they went into the den to put a new box there too. 

Those new boxes are very small. And they do not have clocks. 

So now nobody will know what time it is. I always know what time it is.

Because my tummy tells me. Ha. Good for me.

When I had my lunch Zita went outside to make the other garden neat and tidy too. 

I stayed outside and had a nice nap when Zita went to find some bags for our delicious own made sauce.

Craig just stayed in the den so he would understand the new boxes. 

I do not know why they are all different. 

For our dinner we had a very tasty pastas with our own brand new just made sauce.

Then Niamh and Miss Lily went to see a scary movie.

Because it is Miss Lily’s sing happy birthday day. Ha.

Then Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program.

Until everybody was way too tired.

So I had my dessert and my tasty cookie and we all went to fast asleep. 








No comments:

Post a Comment