Sunday 22 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixteen

Zita and I went for our long walk this morning. It is a very beautiful day outside. 

It is an old leafs everywhere day. Soon it will be the empty trees time. Oh well. 

We went up to our busy street. Then we saw all the nice farmers. 

We bought their tasty brand new vegetables. 

I got a tasty carrot treat. One of the nice farmers gave it to me.

Because I am a very polite shopping dog. It is known. Ha. Good for me. 

I guarded the house for a long time last night.

Because everybody was at the say goodbye party. 

I could hear everybody. Lots of people were outside. Right beside my own house. 

Then Craig and Zita came home. We watched the nice detective until late. On the television. 

Craig’s hockey team won. Last night. Ha. 

Zita went to the tasty food store this morning.

So Craig and I had a not so brand new croissant. And more too much coffee. Ha.

I had to get Niamh all up and wide awake. She was just fast asleep. 

Even at our lunchtime. Ha. Good for me. 

We talked to my own friend Emmet when we had at our nice lunch today. 

He was on Niamh’s fast little computer. Right on our dining room table. We do that lots of times.

BloggerImage

Because Emmet is in far away. He is not here with me to guard him. Oh dear. 

I can not find him when he talks to us on the computer. That is not right. Too bad for me.

He went to see the nice farmers too. Yesterday. In far away Antigonish. 

To buy some special tasty bread and some delicious fudge. For his dessert. Ha. 

With his new friends. They go to his new university too. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a nice before dinnertime walk. 

We had only a little dinnertime tonight. Just Craig and Zita and me.

Because Niamh and Rima went to a tasty dinner restaurant. 

Rima’s nice uncle from nearly far away took them. For dessert too. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch a new program tonight. On the television. Maybe we will have chips too. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment