Monday 2 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Nine

I took Zita for our before breakfast walk very early this morning. Because of the way too hot again.

We went the other little park. So we could just walk on the grass. 

Not the very hot sidewalks. That is good.

Then we had our toasts. Inside our nice cool house. 

This morning Emmet went to his friends little apartment to play the dragons game. 

But they do not have a make the house cool machine. And it is way way too hot in the little apartment.

So they all came back to our very cool basement. 

So they could play the game in Emmet’s very big bedroom. Ha. 

But one of the ladies is very scared of dogs. Even very nice polite dogs like me. Oh dear. 

So I cannot go downstairs to mind everybody.

I have to stay upstairs and just mind Craig. That is not so much fun. Too bad for me. 

Niamh and cousin Orlaith are still at the cottage. With everybody. And Mister Ryder the dog too. 

Sometimes Mister Ryder just falls down. And needs help to get up. Like my friend Craig. Oh dear. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. Maybe he can help. Maybe. 

After lunchtime Zita went to Kathy’s cottage to get Niamh and cousin Orlaith and Miss Rima. And bring them home. 

We had lots of scary windy thunder when Zita was away at the cottage. 

But I could not go downstairs.

Because of the scared of nice dogs lady. I had to stay upstairs. Oh well. 

Craig minded me. So I was not too scared. 

Craig and Emmet and I had Mister Kettleman’s bagels tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment