Saturday 28 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Five

Niamh slept in her own comfy bed last night.

She did not get eaten by the bears. Good for us.

Niamh and cousin Orlaith went out last night until very very late. 

They had their make you tall shoes on. Ha.

When you wear those shoes you have to stay out until too late. It is the rule. 

So they were still fast asleep when Craig and Zita and I went for our Saturday morning walk.

We went to Craig’s old friends breakfast restaurant. Ha. 

It is a beautiful day outside today. So then Zita and I went for a nice long walk. But just us. Ha.

When we got home everybody was all awake. Ha.

So Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith went to not so far away Kingston. 

To visit Cara and Lee and their friends. Ha.

They went in the black go fast car. With treats. Ha. 

I could not go. I stayed here to watch Craig and Emmet. It is my best job.

Today is Emmet’s talk to everybody from everywhere day. About his friends the way way old Gods. 

He was not talking today. It was Mister Florian. From way far away Germany. 

Because it was all about the way old Gods from far far away China. They are Mister Florian’s favourite.

I have to be very quiet. Or all the people from all over everywhere will think I am a too much barking dog. 

I would not like that. 

And Craig had to watch his football team on the television. Oh well.

So I had a nice quiet nap in the den. With Craig. 

It is cousin Simon’s Sing Happy Birthday day today. Now he is old too. Ha. Too bad for him. 

He had a secret party. I was not too secret because I knew. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith are going to have their very tasty dinner in Kingston. 

Maybe at Zita’s favourite pig restaurant.

BloggerImage

So Craig and Emmet are going to have find their own dinners tonight. All by themselves. Ha.

Maybe they will go to Emmet’s just little tasty pizzas store. Up on the busy street. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment