Tuesday 1 March 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Six

We had to get up way early this morning. I was still all fast asleep. 

Because it was still all full of dark outside. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Craig had to drive Niamh to her way early in the morning dance a lot practice. 

Then he came home and drove Emmet to his nice university. 

Because he had a remember everything exam. All about way old pictures. That is silly. Oh well. 

I guarded the all empty house. All by myself. Ha.

When Craig came home we had toasts. Just by ourselves. 

Because Zita is still not home. She is still in the way cold far away city. At the rascal ladies meeting. Oh dear. 

I had to keep Craig all safe again last night. All by myself. That is not right.

Craig and I had used pizzas for our lunch today.

Because had lots of pizza last night. From Mister Tony's tasty pizza store. That was good. 

The radio man told us that tonight is a way too much snow night. Oh dear. 

I do not like way too much snow. Sometimes I can not find the just for catching balls in the too much snow. Too bad for me.

Sometimes the catching balls get all lost for ever and the present man has to find more. Just for me. Ha. 

My friend Niamh has to go out tonight. In the way too much snow. To see a famous toe dance. Way downtown. On the giant stage. 

With lots and lots of other people. And all her dance a lot friends. That is nice.

A nice rascal lady came to our house this morning. Zita asked her to. 

She had to get the big box of rascal ladies tshirts. From the basement. 

She went down to the scary basement. All by herself. I did not go. I did not know her.

Craig got Emmet from his nice university this afternoon. Then they got brand new bagels from Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. For our dinner tonight. 

I only have to guard boys tonight. Zita is still in the far away city and Niamh is at the toe dancing place. 

Cara and Lee's mother is going to put our garbage boxes in the driveway. Tomorrow. Because Zita and Niamh are not here. 

Craig and Emmet do not know the right box to give to the nice men in the big noisy truck. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Emmet has to watch a television program tonight. But not on the television. On his big fast computer. 

With his friends from all over everywhere. That is what they do. And drink lots of tea. And talk a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment