Thursday 13 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Three

It was a very nice day today. 

It was another early day. But just for the ladies. Ha. Good for us.

Zita and I went for a long nice walk. And Niamh went to her way early in the morning job. 

Then Zita went for a tasty breakfast with our friend Kathy. Ha. That is good.

So Craig had his too much coffee all by himself. 

Then we had more Scotsman cookies. Not toasts.

I like toasts more.

Because we always have toasts. Not Scotsman cookies. Too bad for me. 

Then my friend Emmet was all awake so he had a squeaky clean shower.

And put on all his very beautiful clothes and his special blue shoes. Ha.

Because today he had to go to his other university to get his special prize. 

And have a tasty lunch too. With lots of important people. Ha. 

He got two prizes. A big piece of paper and a big book. About way old way far away Ireland.

The rascal people from way far away Ireland gave Emmet the book. 

Because everybody wants to read his stories. 

The ones all about the way old Gods who used to live in way far away Ireland. 

They are not in way far away anymore. Maybe they all went on a nice vacation. 

To where it does not just rain all the time. Ha. That is good. 

Today Craig went to my nice hospital to get my tasty food. 

So I would not just starve away into nothing. Ha. That is good. 

Then Craig and Emmet came back to our house. 

I guarded the house all by myself. When they were all away. Ha. Good for me. 

Last night my friend Lee camevto my house. To get some fat books. All about the broken house war. 

Craig and Emmet have lots of those books. It is known. 

Tomorrow is a holiday. The remember when Mister Jesus went all the way to heaven holiday. 

That is when the silly bunny gives us chocolates. 

At night. When I am all fast asleep. I do not know why. 

Maybe the bunny is a friend of Mister Jesus. Maybe. Maybe Mister Jesus invented chocolate. Maybe.

Dogs cannot eat chocolate. 

We can eat lots of tasty green beans. Or all frozen hard peas. Ha. Good for us. 

We watched the detective with his own castle last night. We had chip too. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment