Tuesday 23 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Five

When I woke up this morning my friend Craig was not even here again.

Zita said he is still in the hospital. And he cannot eat anything. 

Because you cannot eat anything when you have an operation. Not even water. 

Not even good morning toasts. Oh dear me.

Maybe he will just starve all away. Oh what todo. What todo.

Yesterday Zita went and visited him. 

But I cannot go to visit my best friend Craig.

Because of the hospital’s rules. Those are silly rules.

Who is going to keep his feet toasty warm if I cannot be his very best minder. Oh dear me.

So I am not happy. 

Craig and Zita went outside. And only Zita came back.

They lost my friend Craig. 

So I just went to my side yard. And would not talk to anybody.

Too bad for everybody. Ha. 

I did not watch the television last night. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment