Monday 8 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifty 

Not even one person in my house had a nice sleep in today. Ha.

Because it was another very busy morning for all the young rascal ladies. 

Lots of important people wanted to talk to them. 

Even the Prime Minister too. And the lady who used to be Prime Minister. Ha.


And they talked to them right in their own houses. Ha.

And Zita had to be there on the computer for the Just In Cases. Oh dear me.

And as soon as I helped Craig eat his cinnamon bun I went right back to be Zita’s best helper. 

One of the young rascal ladies brought her little dog to the meetings too. Ha. 



That was a good idea.

Maybe it was a lady dog. Just like me.

Today is the day for ladies all over everywhere in the whole world. 

Everybody in my house is a lady. Except for my friend Craig. 

And Emmet too. But he is still in his far away university. Oh dear me.

Now there are special days for everything. That is good. 

But my favourite days are the ones for delicious foods.

Like the eating pancakes day.

And the eat lots of smelly cheese day.

And the everybody should have lots of ice cream day too. 

Those are very good days for everybody. It is known. 

Niamh was very busy today too. She was reading new stories for her nice university.

She was so busy she forgot to put her pyjamas away. So she wore them all day.

But they were covered in nice dogs pyjamas. Ha. The are very lovely all the time pyjamas.  

And she was cooking her own made very delicious bread too. 

You cannot just let the bread cook all by itself. 

So Niamh had to run up stairs each time the oven made the all ready noise. Oh dear. 

I did not know that there was so much to do when you are making your tasty breads. Oh dear.


But now the kitchen is a bit very messy.

So I just stayed in our office so I could help Zita. Just in case. Ha.

And just like that all the rascal ladies meetings were all over. Ha.

But now Zita and all the other ladies who made all the meetings are very tired. Oh dear me.

Everybody should have a very nice nap. With a comfy pillow. 

That is what I do when I am too tired. And now I even have my own bedroom pillow. Ha.

This afternoon Zita is going to a place so they can tell her if she is sick. 

So maybe she can go to visit Craig’s mother. In her own little apartment again. Ha. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. We went for a long walk.

Because it was not very cold today. 

We are going to have to very nice together dinner tonight. We are have pastas with our delicious own made sauce.

Maybe with some of the brand new own made bread. Maybe. 

We cannot have it right away.

Because Niamh is writing a new story for her university. 

And when you are writing something very interesting you should not just stop.

Or you might forget all your very best words ever. It is known. 

Then maybe we will watch the detective from way way far away Australia. Maybe with chips too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment