Wednesday 10 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Two

Today is our Wednesday do not go to work day.

But we were very very busy today.

Today is a make the house spic and span day. And it was not even Saturday. 

I do not know why it is today instead. Oh well.

Craig and I had cookies for breakfast.

Then it was time to move nearly everything out of the big bed room.

Because tomorrow Mister Mat’s friends are going to make a very little bathroom right in our bedroom.

Right in the big closet. 



I do not how they are going to do this. 

Even all our friends the just full of stuffing animals had to go in the den. 



So they would not be all covered in lots and lots of nasty dust. That was a good idea. 

So they are going to sleep in the den tonight. Oh dear. 

Oh dear Craig and Zita and I are going to have to sleep all by ourselves tonight. 

And Zita said it was going to be very noisy. Oh dear me. 

Mister Mat’s friends have very loud dangerous machines. 

Maybe I will just hide with my friend Craig. Oh dear me.

It was not cold today so everything is all melting and messy.

Zita went outside to chop up the slippy ice. Before it was all frozen up again. 

But her ice chopper just broke broke. Oh dear me.

So we went on our nice walk instead. 

My leg was a bit too tired when we got home. 

So Craig gave me one of my do not be too sore pill. And then I was not sore. Ha. 

Then our friend Kathy came for a far away visit. 

She brought us tasty treats. That was very nice.

I do not have so many visitors because of the do not get sick and die rules. Too bad for me.

So I was very happy to see my friend Kathy. Ha. 

Then my friend Niamh came home. With a present.

A beautiful old soft as can be leather jacket. Her friend gave it to her.

Because it did not fit his friend. But it fits Niamh. Ha. That is a good present. 

We had an early together dinner tonight. 

Because we had a cooked all day long dinner. Ha. 

So it ready before it was our dinner time. 

So we had dinner anyway. 

We had chips last night. 

Maybe we will have chips again tonight. 

When we watch the detective program. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment