Saturday 13 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Five

We only had a little sleep in today.

Because it was a very busy morning.

Craig had to go to his old friends breakfast coffees on his computer.

Because it is old friends Saturday.

And Zita and I had to find a beautiful new sink for our little new bathroom. 

A nice sink. 

Not a way too expensive sink. Oh dear. 

Some sinks are too expensive. Dear me.

Then Zita and I went for our nice just around here walk. It was a very cold windy day today.

So I wore my coat. 

So I would not just be frozen and ice. Oh dear.

At lunchtime Zita started to paint the bedroom. Oh dear. 

But I could not help her. I could not even go in the bedroom for a nice helper nap. 

Even nice dogs like me are not such very helpful painters. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

And Zita has to paint all the walls one not so nice colour colour before she can put our beautiful colours on the wall. 

I do not know why. 

Beautiful painting is very difficult. And Craig could not help either.

Because you have to start at the very top. And not just the very middle. Or the bottom. Oh well. 

Zita drove Niamh to her downtown work today. But not until newly our lunchtime.

That is when I had my lunch with tasty turkeys on top. Ha. 

And then I minded our house. Until Zita came back home. 

Then it was time for my afternoon nap. 

Afternoon naps are my favourite. 

So I had a very quiet afternoon.

Because I was just fast asleep. Ha. 

And when I was all awake Zita was all finished painting. 

But not the real beautiful paint. 

It was just the cover up the old paint paint. 

I do not know why she has to paint everything two times. That is a lot of painting. Oh dear me. 

My friend Niamh is going to work until nearly late again tonight. At the beautiful clothes store.

So I only have to mind Craig and Zita for our dinnertime. 

Last night when we watched the detective program Craig had some ice cream. 

But he dropped some right on the floor in the den. Ha. 

It was very delicious ice cream. 

Maybe we will have more ice cream tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment