Monday 15 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Seven

Everybody had a very nice quiet day today.

Because everybody is very busy doing their work.

Zita and the go fast car had to go the the giant post office again this morning.

So I had our together toasts with Craig. 

Then I looked out my watching window until Zita came home.

And then it was time for me to be her own very busy special helper. 

So I was very busy so I only had one toast today. Oh well. 

And Niamh was reading a very big book for her nice university class.

Craig was not so busy as the rest of us.

But he was tired too. Because of the wrong clocks. Too bad for us.

I nearly forgot all about my lunch time. Oh dear me. 

Craig had to remind me. Oh dear me. 

Then Miss Tarryn came to visit Niamh. 

So she could read her own interesting book for her university class.

This afternoon Craig was looking for blinds for the windows in the bedroom.

Special ones that go up and down when you talk to them. Ha. That is a silly idea. 

And Craig has started a brand new book. 


It is another story about the very nice detective who lives in the city that has nearly only canals. 



And only just some side walks. 

But they are only in front of the giant churches. Oh dear me.

I do not think I would like to live there. Oh well.

When Miss Tarryn came over she helped Niamh make a tasty lunch.

I did not have any. I was way to busy being a big help in our rascal ladies office. 

When we were all finished our work I took Zita for a nice walk with Professor Jill too.

I had to have my very red warm coat on. 

Because it was windy cold today. Oh dear.

And we were almost frozen into icicles when got home. 

But my house is cosy warm so our noses did not just fall off.  That is good. 

And then we made toasty bacon sandwiches for our dinner. Ha. 

Bacon sandwiches always makes you warm inside. Even your nose. 

I like crunchy bacon. A lot. It is known.

Then Zita had to go another important meeting on her computer. Even after dinnertime. 

So I stayed with her in our rascal ladies office. To keep her company.

Maybe we will watch the detective from way way far away Australia tonight. 

Or maybe we will go to fast asleep early. Maybe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment