Thursday 25 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Seven 

I had a very good day today.

Because my friend Craig came home to our own house. Ha. 

Some nice Ambulance people brought him right into our big bedroom. Ha.

But it took a long time to get him all back into the big bed.

And now it is full of lots and lots of pillows. For his all broken legs. Oh dear me.

Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn went to the drugstore to get lots of medicine for Craig.

I got up on our big bed. Right beside him. And gave him lots of kisses. Good for us.

But I have to be very very careful and not touch his legs. Oh dear me.

So I cannot keep his feet toasty warm for a long time. Oh dear me.

Then Zita went to get some special pillows just for Craig. 

But she could not find ones.

So Mister Mohammad will bring us some. That is a good idea. 

This morning Zita found Craig’s favourite oatmeal cookies. 

Now he will not have to eat the nasty hospital food.


Now he can eat delicious cookies. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and Niamh. That is my favourite job. Ha.

Niamh was very busy today. Studying for her remember everything exams. 

I was very very busy. And I was very happy too. 

Because my friend Craig was all back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment