Tuesday 30 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Two

We did not have a nice sleep in today. Just Craig.

Because Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store.

And when she got back home we got my friend Craig all awake. 

We have to get him all awake so Zita can give him his good morning shot. Ha.


Yesterday I got lots of shots from my nice Doctor Waller. I was very brave. Zita told me so. 

Then I looked out my watching window. 

To make sure everything was still just all right outside. That is my best job.

It was not so very warm yesterday. 



There was even brand new snow right on my patio.

But not a lot. I did not have to wear my boots. That is good.

Zita had her good morning to all the rascal ladies meeting on her computer. 

So I had a nice nap in the living room. Ha. 

But when I was fast awake there were men here. In my other side yard. 

Putting brand new take the water far away pipes on the house. 

Because they put put up there wrong colour ones the last time. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

Now they are the right colour and you cannot even see them. Ha.

Then I went in to talk to Craig. To make sure he was still all awake. That is a easy job.



I just put my head on the bed and then he tells me everything will be all right. Soon.

So it is true. 

Because Craig never lies to me. We are best friends. It is known. Ha. Good for us. 

But I still do not like him being being in the big comfy bed all the time.

It is not just alright. We cannot even have our together toasts now. It is known.

That is why I have to go in to check all the time. Oh dear me. 

Last night Craig did not have to eat his dinner all by himself.

Because Zita and I had our dinnertime in the big bedroom with him. And Zita sat right on the bed. Not a chair. Ha.

She had our very delicious own made lasagna. I got bean treats. 

Beans do not make you all too chubby. It is known.

Niamh was too busy to eat with us.

Because she was very busy doing special university homework with her friend Mister Nate. For a very long time. Oh dear. 

At lunchtime Professor Jill came for a little outside in the side yard visit.  Ha. 

She did not bring the little dog. 

So I took her on a lovely little walk all by myself. 

So she would not get lost. Ha. Good for me.

My friend Emmet is getting all ready to come back to our house. From way far away Cork.

His way far away university is all finished again. 


So now he he can sleep in his very comfy bedroom. With his lots of pillows. Ha.

But he has to find just the right do not get all lost aeroplane. 

Some aeroplanes just get all lost and then you are somewhere else. Maybe with lions and fierce wolves everywhere. Oh dear me.

So he is going to ask the nice man who can always find the best do not get all lost aeroplanes to find him an aeroplane to bring him home. 

And a nice hotel with comfy beds to stay in for only a little while. 

Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh dear.

Then he will be back here and I can mind my whole family altogether. Ha. 

That is my very favourite job. 

Craig had a bit of a toasty bagel for his lunch. I helped him eat it.

So he would not eat too much and have a sick tummy. Good for me.

Then he had a nice nap. 

Because he was a little bit too sore and had to take the special do not be too sore pill. 

When you take one of those pills it makes you very sleepy. 

So when he had his nap I had one too. Ha. Good for us. 

I was fast asleep when my friend Niamh came home. She gave me lots of hugs. 

Then she went right downstairs so she could go to her very interesting university class. 

Right on the old big television. In her very big bedroom. Ha. 

So I went back to sleep in our rascal ladies office. 

So I could be a very big help. Ha. That is a very good job. 

But when I was fast asleep I forgot to even eat my own lunch. Oh dear me.

So Zita reminded me when we were all finished our rascal ladies work. That was nice. 

A nice man brought us all filled up delicious bagels from Mister Kettleman’s store. 

But only for Zita and Niamh and me. 

Craig had tasty chicken soup. Oh well. Poor him.  

But Zita and kept him company. And I got a bit of delicious bagel.

But you cannot share soup. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment