Tuesday 9 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifty One

The very big important meetings are all over. 


But we did not have any nice sleep ins.

I do not know why.

Even Craig was all awake and dressed before Zita came home from the downtown.

So we had two very fat toasts. We used Niamh’s own made delicious bread. 

With lots of raspberries jam. 

When Zita got home we were all finished our toasts so I went right to work in our office.

And Craig made her some very fluffy coffee. 

Because she had to talk to lots of people on her computer. 

It is easier to listen to people when you have your own coffee. It is known. 

So I was a very quiet dog all morning. Good for me. 

It is a melting everywhere day outside today. 

Because it is not even a little bit too cold.



When Zita went to get people to sign some important papers I had a very lovely nap. Right in the kitchen. Ha.

And when I woke up Zita was home and it was time for our before dinner walk. My goodness me. 

And it was not even a bit dark outside. 

And soon it will be bright as can be until nearly my bedtime.

That happens all the time when the snow goes away and all the trees are full up again. I do not know why. Oh well.

When we got home I was so dirty I had to get right in the bathtub. Oh dear. 

But then it was time to help Zita make our dinner. Ha. 

Niamh had dinner at Miss Anna’s apartment tonight. 

Miss Sash’s not so very fast jeep took her. 




So I only had to mind Craig and Zita for our dinner. That is a very easy job. 

We had delicious sausages. 

We made one for Niamh too. It was a just in case sausage. 

We got more chips today. I saw them. Different kinds of chips. Ha. 

Maybe we will have some when we watch the detective program tonight.  Good for us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment