Friday 12 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Four

Everybody got up very early this morning. 

Nearly before the very bright sunshine got here.



Because Mister Mat’s friends came to make the tiny bathroom even before my breakfast. Oh dear.

But I even knew the two men. 

They were were before. 

They made the other bathroom in the basement.

So I did not bark at them so very much. Ha. 

Craig and I had a very early together breakfast today. 



We had two cookies. Ha. 

Then Zita and Niamh and I looked and looked at lots of brand new colours for the big bedroom. 

Because we are going to move everything all around. Oh dear me.

I do not like it when everything changes. 

And we are even going to paint some of the walls a brand new colour. Oh dear me. 

So Zita and Niamh had to find the just perfect colour. 


But it was very hard to find that colour. It was in a just full of different colours book. 

So they asked me to be their helper. Ha. That is my very best job. 



I was a big help too. 

After we found a very beautiful colour Zita drove Niamh to Miss Tarryn’s apartment.

To help her with her university homework.

And when Zita came home it was time for our lunchtime walk. Ha. 

Professor Jill came with us too. That was nice. 

I did not have to wear my very warm coat today. That was good. 

You cannot feel the lovely breeze blowing all over you when you have to wear a coat. 

Then Zita and the go fast car went and found the sell only beautiful paint store. Ha.

So when they came home Zita brought the new beautiful paint home too.

But we are not going to paint everything right away. Just some things. 

Because the very little bathroom will not be finished for a little while. 

Because we are going to find a beautiful brand new sink.

Then the the nice men will make it work just right for my friend Craig. 

And then they will fill the hole in the wall that they made. Oh dear me. 

Then we will paint the walls and move everything. Oh dear me. 

Maybe there will not be any room for my comfy on the floor bed. Oh dear me. 

I do not like anything to change. It is known. 

After Mister Mat’s friends were gone Craig and Zita went on an adventure walk. 

And Craig did not even forget where to go to see everything. Ha. 

He had not gone on an adventure walk in a long time.

Because of the too much snow.

And the way too cold. 

But it was only a bit cold today. 

And lots and lots of the snow has gone away. 

So he could not get stuck in it forever. Ha. That is good.

I minded the house all by myself. 

But not for such a long time because it was a brand new adventure walk for everyone. 

We had some very tasty special hamburgers for dinner tonight. 

And they were not even made with hams. Ha. 

But Niamh did not have dinner with us. Oh well.

I think we will watch the detective from Australia. 







No comments:

Post a Comment