Thursday 18 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty

I had to wait a very long time this morning for my tasty together breakfast.

Because Craig just stayed in the comfy bed for a long time. Too bad for me.

So I stayed in the rascal ladies office so I could help Zita. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn made very beautiful cakes this morning. 

Because tomorrow is Miss Tarryn’s sing happy birthday day. 

So now she can have her own on fire cake. That is good.

Miss Sash and her white Jeep took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. 

Because that is where Miss Sash works too. Ha.

Then I had to go and scratch on the bedroom door to get Craig all up. Too bad for me.

After he made Zita’s special coffee he put a cinnamon bun in the oven.

So when we had our very late together breakfast the bun was as toasty as could be.

That was a good idea. Then I had a very nice nap. 

Right on the floor beside Craig’s feet. 


So I could be his minder too. That is my very best job. 

All afternoon Zita was very busy with more too many meetings. 

And I was nearly as quiet as a nice dog could be. Good for me.

Yesterday was all of Craig and Zita all stuffed friends sing happy birthday to you day.


And Colonel Dugal’s too. 

It is not their real sing happy birthday to you day. 

They did not know when their very own birthdays were. Oh dear me. 

So Craig and Zita gave them all the same birthday. So they can share their presents and cake. 

They were all in the den with us last night.

Because their shelves in the big bedroom were all covered up.

Because of all the painting. Oh dear. 

They are staying in the den so they can watch scary movies when everybody is fast asleep. Oh my goodness.

I can hear them sometimes. When I am nearly fast asleep. 

They play cards for lots of money. And sing old very sad songs. 

Sometimes they make crunchy toasts with honey. In the middle of the night. 

They always make one for me too. 

When Zita was all finished her work it was time for our before dinnertime walk.

It was a windy cold outside afternoon. 

So we got all bundled up toasty warm before we went outside. That was a good idea. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita for our dinner tonight. So we had a very tasty not so very good for you dinner.

We had sausages and chips and onions like donuts. Ha.

Then Zita went to drink wine with all the ladies in the neighbourhood. In the garage across the street. 

Because of the do not get sick rules. 

I stayed here to help Niamh make her dinner. When she got back home from downtown. That is an easy job. 






No comments:

Post a Comment