Monday 29 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy One

Everybody had a nice long sleep last night. Me too. All night. Ha.

Craig did not have a sick tummy and was only a bit too sore. That was good.



This morning I got up on the big bed. Too make sure that he was getting better. Ha. 

But Zita had to be there too. 

So I did not just step on his legs by mistake. Oh dear. I would not like to do that.

And Craig told me that I should not worry. Because everything is going to be ok. 

Then I helped Zita get all his very big bandages all ready. I am the very best helper. Ha. 


Then Zita went to her rascal ladies office and I went with her to be her best assistant. 

So I was very busy. Being busy is my very best job.

Before lunchtime Zita and I got in the go fast car and went to see my nice Dr. Waller.

At my just for nice animals hospital.

So I could get my shots. 

Now nasty bugs cannot make me sick.

And I got another shot for my sometimes too sore leg. Ha.

But my nice Doctor Waller said that I was a bit too chubby and I should eat not so much delicious food. Oh dear me. 

That was not such a nice thing to say. 

I think I am just a bit too furry, not too chubby. Oh well.

When we got home Craig’s very nice Doctor Bartlett came to see him. Right on the flat computer.

So she could see the very big cut in Craig’s leg. And watch Zita put on brand new bandages. 

Right on her computer. At the same time. My goodness me. 

She is going to come to our house in a while. So she can see it herself. But only in a little while a while.

I talked to her too. Right on the computer. As loudly as could be. 

So she would know that Zita had a very good helper. 

Then Craig had a little nap and I helped Zita with her tasty lunch. 

This afternoon Miss Tarryn came over to do homework for their nice university class. 

So I had to mind them too. I had a very busy day. That is good.

The present man brought Craig a present from his sister Auntie Jane. 

It was a brand new detective story. For him to read. That is a good present.

We had an almost together dinner tonight with Zita and Niamh and Miss Tarryn. We had lovely own made lasagna. 

But my friend Craig had to stay in bed. In the big bedroom.  All by himself. Oh dear me.

But he had some very tasty chicken soup. 

You can only have nice food when you have had a sick tummy. Or if you had an operation. It is known.

I had lots of very tasty little bits of chicken when I had my operation. Chicken is my favourite.

But I could not have our very delicious Irish chicken. Only regular chicken. 

Because Irish chicken had too much other tasty things on it. Oh well too bad for me. 

But now I am all better. 

Craig will be all better too. He told me so. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment