Saturday 27 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Nine 

We had a bit of a sleep in today.

Zita and the black car drove Niamh to the beautiful clothes store so I minded Craig.

He was fast asleep.

He had very long sleep ins today. 

You are always very tired after operations. I slept on my comfy rug a lot when I had mine. 

But is has lots of nasty big bruises. Right on his arm.


And it is not even broken. Oh dear me.

It is good he is back home.

His two stuffed friends Doctor Mister McCallum and Regimental Sergeant Major McGruff came back to the bedroom.


To help me mind him. That was nice.

Professor Jill and I went for a very nice before dinnertime walk. Just us together.

Because Zita was very busy. 

Mister Paul brought us a tasty pie and Mister Tom brought a new program to watch.

It is nice to have good friends.

Craig was fast asleep until nearly dinnertime. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment