Thursday 11 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Three 

We did not get up so early today. 

Because today Zita is on a little vacation. Me too. Ha.

And Craig listened to his book all about a long long time ago King. I kept him company. In the very comfy bed.

When we were all dressed Zita came home. And she had a brand new bendy as can be hose.

To make sure all the melting snow goes far away from Niamh’s window. 

We had to make it just right. So we fixed it all up in the side yard. I was a very big help. 


I watched everybody when Zita was cutting the bendy hose. 

She put up a little gate so I could see everything.

Being the very best minder dog ever is my best job. 

It is nearly warm outside. 


So everything is very messy and dirty.

I was so dirty I had to have a bath. Oh dear me.

Maybe Mister Mat’s friends will come today to make the new tiny bathroom. 

Right inside the closet. Maybe.



So we covered everything all up so it would not get all covered in the lots of too much dust. 

But now it does not look like my comfy bedroom anymore. Oh dear me. 



At lunchtime Zita and I went for our nice walk. 

I did not have to wear my very warm red coat today. Ha. That is good. 

Then Zita took Niamh to her downtown work. She will be at work until late tonight. Oh dear.

So we waited until she was all finished so we could have a together dinner tonight.

Zita and Niamh went to the especially delicious lots of tasty cheese pizza store.

So everybody had their own pizzas for dinner. Ha. 

Mister Mike’s friends did not come here today. Oh dear. 

They are going to come tomorrow. Very early in the morning. Oh dear me. 

We cannot watch lots of detectives tonight. 

Because it is Craig’s squeaky clean shower night. Ha. Too bad for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment