Tuesday 16 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Eight 

We did not have any long nice sleep ins today.

Because Zita drove Niamh to her early in the morning day at the beautiful clothes store.

And when she got home Craig and I were wide awake too.

But today Zita was very busy today with all the time meetings. That is not so very interesting.

After Craig made Zita her very favourite fluffy coffees we had our together breakfast.

We had the round toasts and covered up in strawberry jam. Ha. 

Then I minded Zita in our own comfy office.

Craig was just reading his new book.

And when I woke up it was time for our lunchtime walk. Ha. 

We did not go for a very long walk. Because I was a bit tired today.

When I got home I had my tasty lunch. With a little bit of bacon on top. 

Not such a lot of bacon. Just a very little bit. Oh well. 

Then Zita and the black car found Niamh right downtown so they could bring her home. 

But when they got home Niamh did not stay here. 

Because she had to go to see her special just for your eyes doctor.

Because of her getting a bumped head. 

Now she needs to do special exercises. For her eyes. 

Miss Tarryn drove her. Zita could not drive her. 

Because Zita was busy with another not as interesting as can be meeting. 

So I stayed in the living room so I could mind my friend Craig.

He was just reading his new book so it was easy to mind him. 

Tomorrow is the everybody pretends to be Irish.

Craig does not pretend to be Irish because he is already a pretend Scotsman. 

And I do not pretend to be Irish. 

Because my very long time ago family were from way far away France, not from way far away Ireland. 

That is why I love delicious for breakfast croissants. And the smelly from France cheese. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh and Emmet are already Irish. So they cannot pretend to be Irish. 

Their little red books say  they already are. Ha. 

And Emmet is still in way far away in Cork university. And that is in Ireland too. 

Tomorrow Emmet is telling a whole brunch of people true stories all about Mister Saint Patrick. 

He told Craig so. He is going to tell his story right on his computer. 

So lots and lots of people can hear is interesting stories and see him too. That is a good idea. 

Niamh and Miss Tarryn went to see Mister Ikea so they could bring some thing home for us.

We had own made pizzas for our dinner tonight. Own made pizzas are my favourite. 

And dropped on the floor ice cream. 

It is only Craig and Zita and me for our dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is having dinner with Miss Sash and Miss Tarryn. Too bad for her. 

We will have to find new detectives to watch.

But Mister Tom brought us two new detectives this morning. Ha. 

That was a nice present. 





No comments:

Post a Comment