Thursday 4 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Forty Six

Craig had a big sleep in today.

But everybody else was wide awake early.

Because Niamh had to go and see our very nice dentist Doctor Don. Up on our busy street. 

Zita drove her. Because it is another too cold day. Oh well.

When Zita got home we were very busy with all the very important young rascal ladies meeting.

And when Craig was all dressed he made Zita her fluffy coffees and then he made our toasts.

We had raspberries jam on our toasts today. 

But just when we finished there were trucks and men looking at my own corner.

Oh dear. I do not know what they were looking for. 



They did not tell me. Too bad for them.

Last night the present man brought us a box. 

And it was a box full of brand new green rubber boots for me. 

They are brand new so they do not have any holes in them. That is a good idea. 

The truck with a giant picture of nice dogs on it was on our street today. 


Because some people cannot see anything. Even with their own glasses on. 

So their lovely dogs take them all over everywhere. 

To make sure they do not get squished by one of the falling over on top of you trains. 

Or fall into giant holes. Like the giant hole that caught Craig’s go fast chair when he fell right out. 

Or chased by fierce lions.

Or nasty little dogs. Ha. 

But the dogs have to go to the special school to be such good and brave helpers. 

And their school is sometimes our own street. 

So we see them lots of times. 

And today the dog who was going to helpers school was a Bouvier dog. Just like me. 

But she was not as old as me. 

That is a very good job for very brave and fierce dogs like us. 

We are the very best helpers ever. Zita told me. 

So it is true. Ha.

It is another special day today. Today is just for all the very interesting books in the whole world. 

We have lots and lots of books in my house. They are everywhere. Even on the floor in Emmet’s bedroom.

Because he has nowhere else to put them. 

And he has even more in his university in way far away Ireland. Goodness me. 

And he finds lots of his very very old fat books in very old libraries. 


Even in way far away Dublin.

But you have to be very careful or maybe you just might get all lost reading those books. It is known. 

After lunch we left the special own made delicious cake on our outside steps. For Mister Tom to find. 

Zita had just finished making the very tasty icing. 


And she made even extra icing and put in in a can. 

So that Mister Tom could have it. Maybe for his dinner. Maybe.

Chocolate is Mister Tom’s favourite dinner. Ha. 

I saw him when he found his cake and I did not even bark one time.

After I had my good afternoon nap Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. 

I wore my brand new boots. So when I got home I was not soggy at all. Just cold.

Because it was another nasty cold day today. 

It is not even a bit cold at Emmet’s very old university.


They even have beautiful flowers right in front of Emmet’s building. Ha.

His grandfather and Nana have lots of brand new flowers at their house. 

We do not have any flows yet. Just lots of snow. And scary snow take away machines. Too bad for us.

We are going to have lots of very tasty used food tonight. 

After Zita’s another important on her computer meeting.

But my friend Niamh will not be here.

Because it is a work until a bit late night for her. Oh well. 

She took lots of our tasty just full of green beans salad with her. For her dinner time. That was a good idea. 

Craig and Zita and I will watch the new detective program tonight. But I will have a lovely nap.

Because it is a words on the television program. And I cannot read them. Too bad for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment