Wednesday 3 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Forty Five 

Everybody got up early this morning.

Craig was even all dressed before Zita and her go fast car took Niamh downtown. Ha.

Then Mister Mat came to our house. To talk about making a very little bathroom in our bedroom.

And everybody wore their do not get sick masks. I do not have a mask. 

Craig says it is because my nose is too big. That was not so nice. 

I have a lovely nose. Everybody says so. Ha. Too bad for him.

Mister Mat’s company made the bathroom in the basement. 

So I already knew him and I only barked a little bit.

When he left we had together toasts. Ha. 

Then Zita and I went for our good morning walk. 

But we had to be very careful because it is way too slippy everywhere. My goodness me. 

When we were back home and all warmed up Craig talked to his sister in Toronto.

And Zita talked to her own sister in way far away Celbridge. All at the very same time. 

So everybody talked to their not right here sisters. Ha. That was nice.

And while Zita was talking on the telephone she was making a very delicious cake.

But it was a not for us cake. It was a for Mister Tom cake. 

Because he brings us lots of Zita’s very favourite detective programs. He is a very nice man. 

So Zita made him his favourite delicious chocolate cake. Ha. That was a very good idea. 

We had a very busy day today.

When the delicious cake was in the oven Zita went and found Niamh at her beautiful clothes store. 

So I guarded the cake. Right on my very comfy rug. In our own kitchen. Ha. 

Zita was very busy with an important meeting this afternoon. It was a very quiet meeting. 

So I did not stay in our office. Just in case.

I stayed in front of the den and our office at the same time. Then I could mind Craig and Zita both together. Ha.

We had a very delicious dinner tonight. We had the not really a pie for shepherds. And green beans too. 

I got some green bean tails for treats. Ha.

Last night we watched the detectives from the other part of Ireland. 

One of the detectives was called Niamh. Ha. That is silly. 

It was not my friend Niamh. It was a different one. 

I did not know there were two Niamhs. Nobody told me. Oh dear me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment