Monday 1 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Forty Three 

The last month is all over and we now have a brand new month today. Ha.

But we are very busy.

Because this week our very important young rascal ladies meeting is going to start.

So Zita and I are going to be very busy. We will not even have our do not go to work Wednesday.

Because we will be too busy.

Craig only had a very little or maybe not at all sleep in today.

So Zita had her fluffy coffee early today.

And Craig and I had Emmet’s cinnamon buns.

But we are going to get him a big brand new box of cinnamon buns when he comes back home.

He told Zita he would be home nearly soon. 

Not right now soon. A little bit of a long time soon. Oh dear me.

Today is Mister Saint David’s day. 

He is like Mister Saint Newton, except for all the very nice dragons in Wales. 


Like Mister Tre’r Ceiri. But he does not live in way far away Wales. He lives in the den. Ha. 

When we watch the detective programs from far away Wales he does not have to read the words on the television. 

Because he always understands what the people are saying. All by himself. 

It is always nice to have friends like that.

And it is the day for all the go fast chairs everywhere in the world. Ha. This is a good day. 


We have three go fast chairs.

Because sometimes they just break and then they do not go anywhere at all chairs.

Not even slow. Oh dear me. 



So you have to have just in case extra go fast chairs. Oh dear. 

It is still not so cold today and everything is messy melting again. 

Zita says it is a good thing that I am all black or I would have to go into the bath tub everyday. Oh dear.

The present lady brought us a nice big box of brand new coffees. That is good.

Because we are going to be very busy this week. 

We cannot have a nice together dinner tonight.

Because a man brought Craig and Niamh very tasty fat rolled up tight sandwiches. Right from his restaurant.

So they had a very delicious early dinner already. Oh dear me.

But Zita did not get one. She was too busy. 

Maybe Zita and I will have a tasty treat dinner just by ourselves. Later. 

Maybe in the den. Ha. 

The very scary take the snow away noisy machines are on our other street. Oh dear.

Maybe they will come on my own street too. Oh dear me. 

Then I will have to bark at them to protect our house. 

And I will get in trouble again. Oh well. Too bad for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment