Sunday 14 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Six

I thought we had a nice sleep in but we did not.

Because the clocks are different again today. That is silly.

Zita said we lost an hour. I do not know why. 

She said we get it back before my sing happy birthday day. 

Maybe we put it in our nice bank. Up on the busy street. 

Maybe I will get a giant treat when we go to get it again. Maybe.

Nice polite dogs always get giant treats at my bank. Ha. That is a good bank. 

Zita and I went for a little walk this morning. Not for a long walk.

Because it was very windy cold this morning. 

So it was not such a good day for a lovely go all over everywhere walk. 

When we got home Zita made her own coffee and talked to her way far away parents. 

Today is the special just for mother’s day today. But only in Ireland. 

They have a different day from us. I do not know why.

Maybe Emmet’s old Gods’ mothers were in Ireland before our mothers were only here. Maybe. 

Maybe it is a story in one of Emmet very fat interesting books. Maybe. 

Craig had a very big listening to his book sleep in today. Until nearly my lunchtime. 

And when he was all awake Zita and doctor Susan and Miss Chris went for their adventure walk.

But not for a long walk today. 

Because it is was still all windy nasty cold outside.

So they did not go so far today. They even had cold ears.Too bad for them.

Niamh was very busy today. Because of her too many clothes. 

She had to make special places for them. 

So she will know when they are all dirty as can be. Oh dear. 

After lunchtime Zita and Craig and I looked for nice sinks. 

But there are way too many sinks. Even in just our own stores. Too bad for us.

Then Zita had to paint the bedroom again. 

And not even with our very colourful beautiful paint. 

Just with the do not see the old paint paint.

Because I could not be Zita’s very best helper I had a long afternoon nap. Right on my comfy rug. Ha.

We had a very delicious together dinner tonight. It was very early. 

Because of the wrong clocks.  

We had all folded up chicken and lots of cheese on top. Ha.

Then Miss Sash’s Jeep found Niamh so they could go to Miss Tarryn and Miss Anna’s apartment.

Then I minded Craig and Zita in the den. 

The rug in the den is very soft. And I have my own pillow. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment