Saturday 6 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Forty Eight

I had a very busy be very quiet day all day today.

Because of the very important young rascal ladies meeting. 

Even on a Saturday. Oh dear me. 

Before anything happened Zita and I went for a very long lovely walk in the very cold outside.

But when we came home we had to go to right to our work.

And Craig had to have his old friends coffees in the den. On his computer.

So we did not have our together toasts today.

Craig did not even have anything to eat this morning. Just his too much coffee. Too bad for him.

Then Niamh walked all the way to the beautiful clothes store.

Because Zita could not drive her today. Because of the important meetings. Oh dear.

When Craig was all finished talking to his friends I had my lunch.

And Craig made a peanut butter and honey sandwich and a toast with honey on top too. Ha.

So we had sandwiches and toasts for our lunchtime.

That was a very tasty lunchtime.

But then it was time to be Zita’s best special helper assistant again. Ha.

But all of a sudden Zita had to be in charge of one of the rascal meetings. 

And nobody told her. Oh dear me. 

And she had to talk with lots of the young ladies. Right from our own office.

When you are in charge of important meetings everything has to be very quiet.

So I went into the kitchen and had a nice nap on my own soft towels.



Then I went into the living room. Because of the very comfy rug. 



And Craig came in to keep me company. That was nice.

So I had another very big and very very quiet nap. 

And Craig read his brand new detective book. Ha. 

Then Zita’s meeting was all over. 

And she did not even forget anything. 

And I was the quietest dog ever. Good for me. 

Zita did not finish her work until after dinnertime.

So a man brought us delicious all filled up to the top bagels. 

Right from Mister Kettleman’s tasty bagels store. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Then after dinner we will have to find a new detective program for us to watch.

Maybe we will have chips too. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment