Saturday 20 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Two

I had a nice quiet day today. That is a very good day for me.

Craig up up early so he could have his on the computer coffees with his old friends.

And Zita and I are always up early. So today she talked to auntie Eileen for a long time.

I minded her. Right in the living room. 

When Zita talks to auntie Eileen it is always for a very long time. And she laughs all the time.

Today is the make the house spic and span day. 

But Zita did not use the noisy machine for cleaning all the floors today. Ha.

So I could have a nice sleep right in the kitchen. 

Then Zita talked to her mother and father right in way far away Dublin. 

When Craig was all finished talking to his friends it was my own lunchtime. Ha.

And I got turkeys too. Ha. Good for me. 

After lunchtime Zita was very busy again. Right in our big comfy bedroom. 

Painting all the around everything wood. With shiny paint. 

Niamh is working right until after dinnertime tonight. Oh dear. 

She was very tired this morning.

Because she was at Miss Tarryn’s sing happy birthday to you party. 

But they ate all the special cake. So I did not even have a very very little bit. Oh well.

My very comfy rug had to go into the clean the clothes machine. 

Because it was a bit way too dirty. Oh dear. 

So I had to have my nice afternoon nap on my fluffy towels.

And when I woke up it was time for my dinner and then it was time for me to take Zita on our before dinnertime walk. 



I did not have too get my warm coat on. 

Because it was nearly warm outside. 


And all the lots of snow is melting all over everywhere. That is good.

Today the daytime and the nighttime are just the same for the whole day. Ha. I do not know why. Maybe it is a secret. Maybe.

When I brought Zita home it was just the right time to ask nice Mister Kettelman to send us some all filled bagels. 

And lots on empty bagels too. 

Then my favourite rug was as clean and dry as could be. So after dinner I had a very comfy nap.

Craig and Zita are going to watch the lady detective again. 

Maybe I will go in the den. Or maybe I will stay on my comfy rug. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment