Wednesday 24 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Six

I looked all over the house and my friend Craig is still not anywhere in our lovely house. 

He is still at the nasty food hospital. Sometimes I forget. Oh dear. 

And his doctor called us last night. 

To tell us that they did his long operation last night. After our bedtime. Oh dear.

And they screwed him all back together. With real screws. Oh dear me.

They must have their own noisy tools.

Because all of ours are still here. My goodness me.  I did not know that.

Maybe they are special only for doctors noisy tools. Maybe.

Because I would not eat my food yesterday Niamh put some of her very delicious macaronis and cheese right on top. Ha.

But I am not so very sad today. 

Because I am very very busy.

This morning Mister Charlie came to fix the wall and make the brand new sink.





So I had to make sure everything was all right. 

It is my job because Craig is not here. Oh dear me. He should come back home. 

Because now I have to guard everything all by myself. 



Even Mister Charlie’s own truck. Oh dear. That is a lot of work.

Now Craig cannot have our together breakfasts with me when he is in the hospital. Too bad for him.

And they do not have crunchy fat peanut butter and honey sandwiches at that hospital. Oh dear me. 

Just nasty pretend orange juice. And very skinny soggy toasts. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

Zita told me he will be home tomorrow. 

But he is going to stay in the big comfy bed. 

So I can mind him all the time. That would be very good. 

Then nearly all my family would be at my house so I could mind them. That is my favourite job.

But my friend  Emmet is still at his way far away university. Too bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment