Sunday 21 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Three 

It was sleep in Sunday today.

But only Niamh had a nice sleep in.

Because she did not get home until nearly today. Oh dear me. 

When Zita and I got up we went for our good morning walk right away.

Before there were too many people all over everywhere. 

And it was nearly warm even before our breakfast time. 

So we had a lovely very long walk today. 

Lots of snow is already gone from our other side yard. Ha. 



Soon we will have beautiful flowers there. 

When we got home Craig was all dressed too.

So we had our coffees and our toast together. Right at my watching window. Ha.

Then Niamh was all awake too. But not so very much awake. Ha. 

But she had to have a squeaky clean shower. Or she would be too smelly. 

Zita was very very busy today. 



Moving everything in the big bedroom. 

So she could paint even more walls again. 

And she and Craig looked at the brand new sink to make sure it was not too tall. 

Before Miss Charlie came to put it in the new little bathroom. That was a good idea.

Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk this afternoon.

But when Zita came home the go fast chair was empty. Oh my goodness.

I went and looked for him in my side yard. But he was not there. 

And I smelled some blood. Oh dear me. 

Because Craig’s chair turned upside down and he got all squished. Oh dear me.

Some nice people with an ambulance cane and took him to the other hospital. 


It was Miss Doctor Rachel’s hospital. Ha. That is good.

Now they have to look inside him. 



To see everything.  Oh dear me.

So he will not even be home for his tasty dinner. 

Or even sleep in his own comfy bed. Oh dear me. What to do. 

Maybe I am in charge. Oh dear. 

I would not like that. Oh dear me.


No comments:

Post a Comment