Friday 19 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty One

We did not have any nice sleep ins this morning. I do not know why. Oh well.

Craig and I had a toasty cinnamon bun for our breakfast. 

And we looked out my watching window together. Until Zita came home. 

The go fast car was full up with lots of delicious food.

Because Zita went to the grocery store after she took Niamh to work.

But Zita and I could not start work right away.

Because we had to put all the groceries away. Craig helped too. 

Then he made Zita’s fluffy coffee and we started our rascal ladies work. Ha.

Last night Miss Emma brought lots of full up bags to my house. 

But it was not our cousin Emma. It was the beautiful clothes store Emma. 


All the bags were for Miss Tarryn’s sing happy birthday day party. Ha. 

They are going to have a very small party at Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s apartment tomorrow. 

But not so many people can sing the happy birthday song. 

Because of the do not just get sick and die rules. Not even me. Oh dear. 

And then Niamh finished putting the delicious icing all over the very beautiful cake for Miss Tarryn. 



I could not be her best helper because I was fast asleep. Oh well. 

And when she was all finished she put a top right over it. 



So Craig and Zita would not eat it by accident. Ha. Too bad for them. 

At lunchtime Zita went for her adventure run. I did not go. 

Because it was all too windy cold again. That is silly weather. 

I stayed here and minded the beautiful cake. All by myself. 

It is not a hard job. Cakes do not move around so much as people. 

When Zita came home we went for a nice lunchtime walk. Even in the windy cold.

Because if you do not go for nice walks you will get too chubby.

And then your beautiful clothes will not fit. Even my brand new toasty warm coat. Oh dear.

When I came home I was not so very frozen but I had a very nice nap in our warm office anyway.

So I could be Zita very best helper. Ha. 

This morning when we were looking out my watching window a whole bunch of little children were on my corner.

And they were all on a giant leash. Oh dear me. That is not so very nice. 

Everybody should have their own leash. Like mine. 

And they all had lovely hats on. But the wind blew one hat all right onto the road at my corner. Oh dear.

But a present man stoped his very big truck right there and ran after the very lovely hat. 

And he caught it too. So he gave it back to the little child. That was very nice. Good for him. 

Miss Sash’s Jeep brought Niamh home to get all the bags for the party. And the cake too. Ha.



And then she left as fast as could be. Ha. 

But she forgot lots of wine. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

A nice man came to my house before dinnertime. His name is Mister Charlie. 

He came to look at our new sink. 

To make sure Craig and Zita did not make any mistakes when they made it. Ha. That is a good idea.

Mister Charlie has his own farm. With lots of nice cows too. Ha.

He is a friend of Mister Mat. 

Mister Mat does not have any cows. Just Mister Charlie has them. That is interesting.

After he was gone Zita went to see Mister IKEA to get a band new light for our nearly all brand new bedroom.

I stayed here. Because it was my own dinnertime. I got turkeys on top of my food. Ha. 

It was only Craig and Zita for me to mind at dinnertime.

Because everybody else was at Miss Tarryn’s sing happy birthday day party. 

I think we will watch the lady detective again tonight. 

Maybe we will have ice cream. Maybe some will drop on the floor. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment