Tuesday 2 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Forty Four

Zita got up early to drive Niamh to her beautiful clothes store.

So I got up too. Ha.

When Zita came back home we had lots of work to do. 

Because it is our very busy very important meeting week. Oh dear.

Craig did not have a nice sleep in today. 

So we had our together breakfast right away. We had a cinnamon bun. Ha.

But I had to wait a very long time. 

Because Craig is a slow coffee drinker. Too bad for me.


Then I went right back to my office to be Zita’s best helper. 

There is a very nice warm spot right beside the do not sit down desk. That is my favourite spot. 

After our lunchtime I helped Zita put all the garbage outside. That is my very favourite job.

It is very very cold outside today and now everything is very slippy everywhere. Oh goodness me.

So we were very careful when we went for our lunchtime long walk today. 

And we put on all our warmest clothes too. 

And we did not even fall down once. Ha. Good for us. 

But we were a bit frozen when we got home. Oh well. 


Last night the giant scary take away the snow machines came to our beside us street. I was very brave.

And they did not chop up our house. Ha. Good for me. 

I only got into a little bit of trouble. 

Because it was not in the middle of the night. So everybody was still fast awake.

Last night Niamh had an all green everywhere face. She said it was to make her all beautiful.

That is silly Niamh is already as beautiful as can be. People are not beautiful green. 

The hoppy frogs in my side yard are green. They are not so beautiful. It is known. 

This evening when Zita’s work was all finished she came into the kitchen. 

And I was fast asleep. Oh dear.

I was not such a very big help this afternoon. 

You can not be such a good special helper if you are all fast asleep. Oh dear me. 

But for our dinner Zita made the very famous salad full of delicious green beans. 

So I helped her. Good for me.

And I had my own dinner too. 

With tasty turkeys on top. Just for our Uncle Bill. Ha. He will laugh at us. That is why we do it. Ha. 

Niamh and her friend Nathan did their very difficult homework together. But they found out they got a number wrong. 

And now they have to do the numbers all over again. Oh dear. But they are not even a bit late. That is good. 

We had delicious flat pastas with Zita’s own made just for pasta sauce for our together dinner tonight. 

Then we are going to have to find a brand new program for our after dinner detective watching.

Sometimes I do not watch the detectives. Sometimes I just have a lovely nap. 

And Craig and Zita do not even notice. Except sometimes when I snore. Oh dear me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment