Monday 8 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Two 

I had a very nice sleep in this morning.

I did not even wakeup when Zita got up and was all awake. 

I just stayed in the big comfy bed beside Craig until he got all dressed. Ha. Good for me.

I had a grumbly tummy so Zita got me my breakfast right away. 

And she put tasty turkey right on top. Ha.

When Craig made Zita her fluffy coffee he made two toasts. 

One for Zita with not so tasty marmalade on top.

And one for us with delicious jam. Ha good for us.

It is very cold outside today.

But Niamh went for a walk to the busy street. So she could get her very favourite coffees at the lots of coffees store. 

She did not have a nice sleep in. 

Because she had to watch her very interesting class on the old big television. Oh well.

At lunchtime Zita took all the snow away from my side yard. 

So all the catching balls would not get lost in the too much snow. 

But I could not help her. Oh well. 

Last night we had our own pizzas in the den. So we could watch the important football game.

But it was not such an interesting game. 

So after I had some pizza bits I went right asleep. Ha. 

This afternoon I saw my best friend Emmet today. Craig and Zita and Niamh were there too. 

So everybody was altogether. 

But only on Zita’s computer.



Because he is still in his way far away in Cork university. Oh dear me. That is not so nice. 

He said he was so busy his head is going to fall right off. Oh dear me. 

What if he could not find it right away.

And I would not be there to find it with my very good for finding things nose. Oh dear me. 

What to do. What to do. 

He is so busy because has to change all the very very old words into brand new words.

So people can read the very very old from Ireland stories. 

He said it makes his head hurt. Oh dear. 

He should have more nice naps. 

When he was talking I had a very nice nap. 


We talked to him for a long time. 

He told us all about writing his important giant story. He said you have to find only the right words.

And lots of times you have to try lots of wrong words before the right word just is there. Maybe it is magic. Maybe.

Then we talked a lot until Zita had to go to another very long rascal ladies meeting.

And then Niamh had to do some more writing and Emmet had to go to make his tea. In the very little kitchen. 

So we waved and waved at the computer until he was gone. Oh dear me.

So I just went back to fast asleep. Ha.

Niamh went to Miss Tarryn and Miss Anna’s apartment for a little dinner. 

So we will not have a together dinner tonight and my friend Emmet will not be here either. Too bad for us. 

Maybe we will watch the from Ireland detective again tonight. 

Before we go to fast asleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment