Monday 22 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Six

It was our go back to work day today.

So only Craig had a sleep in.

I was too busy helping Zita this morning.

So I could not mind him at all. Too bad for him. 

When he was all awake Niamh was awake too. She was  making a full of tasty fruits drink. 

But she has to use the very noisy chop everything up machine. 

To make her good for you morning drink. Oh well. 

Craig made Zita her good morning fluffy coffee but I could not help him eat our toasts today.

Because Zita and I were way too busy with our rascal ladies work. Too bad for him.

Then the oven made the everything is all cooked noise. 

Because it was all finished cooking Niamh’s own made bread. 



It was round as a ball bread.

And I got a very tasty bit. All covered up with butter. And it was still warm. Ha. That was good bread.

And then Niamh put another one in the oven for cooking. 

So we will have two own made breads. Just for us. 

We did not go for a before breakfast walk this morning.

Because it was all over windy snow again. Oh dear me.

And we had too much work to 

At lunchtime Zita had to go to the giant post office building. For our rascal ladies work. 

I stayed here to mind everything. 

When Zita got home she had some of the very brand new tasty bread. I got another bit too. Ha.

Before Zita went back to our work she and Craig had some of the explode you all over delicious dessert. Oh dear me.



And even more too many coffees.  

I stayed on my comfy blanket in our office. So I could mind everything. It is my best job. 

I took Zita for our before dinnertime walk. And it was still snowing outside. Oh well.

We were very excited.

Because I was inside all day. So I got dressed in my very warm clothes. 

But before we went on our walk I helped Zita move lots of the snow away from my side yard. Good for us. 

We did not go for a very far away walk. Just a nice around our own streets walk.

When we came home I was covered all over in snow. Except for where I had my coat on. Ha.

We had a very delicious together dinner tonight. We always have delicious dinners. That is good. 

Then we will watch the detectives from Wales. It is always raining there. And dark.  Oh dear. 

Maybe that is why our dragons live here in my house. 

Where it is not raining at all. That is a good idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment