Wednesday 3 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventeen 

I had a very quiet time today.

Because I only had my friend Craig to mind.

Everybody else was gone. 

The go fast car took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store and then it took Zita to the other office.

And this was her do not go to work day. But she had to go to work anyway.

Because she had to fix some broken things. Oh dear me.

So I had a very quiet day. 

I was awake a lot last night. Because I could not just get nice and comfortable. 

And sometimes I do not see so very well in the nighttime. 

So I cannot get up on the comfy bed so easily.

But my friend Zita helps me. Because we are always best friends. It is known. 

When you get a bit old you do not see so very well. Oh dear.

Tomorrow Niamh is going to see her eye doctor and Zita got brand new see her books glasses.

And they are not even so old. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

Craig and I had our together breakfast toasts. With the brand new from nearly here jam.

Then we watched out the watching window. 

It is not way too cold outside today. So there were lots of people to watch. That was fun.

Then Craig read his book and I had a right beside him sleep. That is just right.

Then I got very tasty chicken on top of my tasty lunch. That was a good lunch.

Then I went back to sleep after I watched all children slide down the hill. 

But there were not many children there today. 

So it was not so very interesting today. That is why I had a lovely quiet day. 

Then the go fast car was here. And it was all full up to the top with wonderful food. Ha.

So we put it all away. Except for the very fat croissants .

Because Craig and I had one for our middle of the afternoon tasty snack. 

Craig warmed it all up in the oven. So the butter would melt all over it. Ha.

Zita did not have a delicious croissant. 

Because the go fast car had to go right downtown again.

So it could go and find Niamh to bring her back home. Ha.

So I waited at my watching window until they were right in our own driveway. 



It is my best job. 

When they were all back home we decided to have a very early together dinner. Ha.

And we are going to have croissants and brand new just made bread. And lots of different delicious cheeses. Ha. That is my favourite dinner. 

Then Zita had her after dinner tea with her lady friends. Right on her computer.

Because of the do not get sick and have to go to the nasty food hospital rules.

Emmet’s friend Miss Rachel is a practice doctor at the nasty food hospital. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

I do not know what Craig is going to do after dinner. Maybe watch a too loud movie.

So I am going to mind my friend Zita. 

She is not so loud as loud movies. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment