Wednesday 17 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Thirty One

We had even more too much snow last night.

But not so much as yesterday. That is good.

Today is our do not go to work Wednesday. So we had a little sleep in.

But not such a big one.

Because Zita had to drive Niamh to her beautiful clothes store and I had to mind fast asleep Craig. Ha.

When Zita came back home we had our breakfast but Craig stayed in the comfy bed and listened to his book. 

Then Zita and I went for a lovely in the morning walk.

Because it is only a bit too cold this morning and it was as sunny as can be. 

But I had to wear my rubber boots anyway. 

Because they put salt all over everywhere. And it will hurt my feet. Oh well.


We walked all the way up to our busy street. 

So we could visit the nice people in our bank. I got a very big treat. 

Only very polite dogs get treat at our bank. So I always get one. Ha.

I was Zita’s best minder dog all the way there. And all the way back. Ha. 

When we got home Craig was all awake and dressed. 

So he made the coffees. Even the fluffy one for Zita.

Then I helped Craig with his breakfast. We had square biscuits. They were very tasty today.

Then Zita talked to her mother and father in way far away Dublin. On the telephone.

But then Zita showed her mother how to talk to us right on her new flat computer. 



And then all of a sudden she could see us too. 

So Zita showed her all the children playing outside in our too much snow. 

And then she saw me too. 



Right on her flat computer. Even in way far away Dublin. Ha. That is a good computer. 

Then Zita’s father showed her all the very beautiful flowers in the garden at their house. Right on the flat computer.

They do not have even a little bit of any snow in Ireland. 

They only have very beautiful gardens instead. Too bad for them. 

Then Zita had to go outside to take all the too much snow away from around the go fast car and my side yard. 



And then she took the snow away in the front yard.



So the present people can bring us all our important packages. And more coffees too. 

And not get lost in the way too much snow. 



That was a good idea. 

Zita did not go to bring my friend Niamh home.

Because Miss Sash and the white Jeep brought her home. And she was not even a bit too cold. That was good.

And then Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. And it was still as sunny as could be.

We had a long walk.

Because it was a very slow walking day today. 

You cannot go fast walking in the too much snow. Or you will just fall down and get a wet and cold bottom. Oh dear.

When I got home I had a very nice nap.

Because I had a very busy day today. 

This afternoon I got a nice picture of my very own cousin Mati.

He was fast asleep in front of his fireplace. 



He had a very busy day too. ‘

I was still fast asleep when I heard Zita chopping up some delicious cheese. For our dinner. 

We had the lovely from Mexico food. 

So I was wide awake. Right away. Ha. Good for me. 

Then it was time for my first dinner. I got turkey on top. 

We have to find another new program to watch after our dinner. Again.

Because we watched all the spy program last night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment