Friday 19 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Three

We did not have a sleep in today. 

And Craig only had a little one. Ha. Too bad for him.

Craig and I had a turned over apple for our breakfast. 

But was not even an apple at all. It was a very fat sticky thing. 

Zita found them this morning. In a box. 

When she came back from driving Niamh to her early in the morning downtown work.

It was very tasty. Ha. But it was not a crunchy apple. That is silly.

When Craig had his another coffee he made Zita’s fluffy coffee too. Just for her.

Then he made very delicious toasts with the especially good for brand new toasts. 

Zita got that too this morning.

So we had two together breakfasts this morning. That was a good idea.

But then I got in trouble.

Because I was a too much barking dog.

When the very noisy go right on my sidewalks machine was here. 



They do not even mind when I bark at them. 

They do not even care that I am very fierce. That is not so nice.

It is my street not theirs. 

After our lunchtime I had a nice nap beside Craig in the living room. 

And then I went into the kitchen.

Because my very comfy rug is there. 

Then Niamh came home from work in the black car. Ha.

And then nearly right away it was time for me to take Zita for our before dinnertime walk. Ha.

But we had to get all dressed up. 

Because it was all windy snowing again. 



I did not know that. Nobody told me. Oh dear.

So I was a snow dog when we got home. Oh dear.

And Zita and Niamh left as soon as we got home.


So they could find Miss Tarryn before she was just lost forever in the windy snow. Oh dear me.

Now she can have dinner with us.

We are having cooked outside hamburgers and fat sausages. 

Cooked outside even the windy snow. Oh dear me. 

I was a very big help.

But I got all soggy outside. So I got a tasty lettuce treat. 

I was playing with my all chewed up big red ball. 

It is more fun to play with than my new big blue ball. Oh well. 

Emmet is very busy reading interesting stories again.

He is not just finding the best new words for the very very old Irish words. That is good.

He even found a spoon in one of his very fat books. I saw the picture. 


He said it is a mystery. Oh dear. 

I think that must be a very silly book.

We watched the lady detective last night. Until it was all over. She did not go and die. That is good. 

So now we have to find another new detective program to watch before our bedtime. 




No comments:

Post a Comment