Tuesday 2 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixteen 

I did not have a sick tummy last night. I do not like it when I have a sick tummy.

It was good that I did not have a sick tummy last night.

Because I was very very busy guarding my own house. For a long time. In the middle of the night. 

The very loud and scary gobble up the snow machine was on my street.

And with lots and lots of very noisy move all the snow around machines. 

And the giant too bright take the snow away trucks too. Oh dear me.

I had to stay right at my windows and fierce bark at them. For a long time. 

So they would not try too gobble up our cars. Or maybe even our beautiful house. 

Zita watched them too. She came to help me. 

So I had to mind her and guard the house all at the very same time. All by myself.

Because Craig is not so scared of the very noisy machines so he was just fast asleep.

That is not so very brave. Too bad for him.

When all the snow was taken away everything was quiet again.

So Zita and I went to back asleep. 

This morning I was very tired from guarding the house.

So after Craig and I had our toasts I had a nice nap. 



Right in the living room. Beside Craig. 

He was just reading his nice book about the long time ago Doctor who is a detective too. Ha.

After Zita had her go all over run we went for our lovely walk. 

But as soon as we got to my street there was all of a sudden windy snow. Everywhere. 

But we went anyway. Because we were all dressed in our very warm clothes. Ha. 

When we got home I got green beans on my lunch. Craig knows that green beans are my favourite. 

Then I looked out the window. It was not even a bit interesting. Because of the windy snow.

So I had another nice nap. 

Because I had to be a very quiet minder this afternoon. 

Because Niamh had another little remember everything exam. Oh dear me.

But then the go fast car had to take Zita downtown to get something important. 

So she had to take the even more snow off the car first.

I minded everybody while she was gone. It is my job.

Dogs are the very best at minding their families. 

Mister God gave us this job at the very beginning. 

So we are very good at it.  Ha. Good for us. 

But when Zita got home she had to go right back downtown. To the other rascal ladies office.

Because something was just not all right. 

So Zita had to go back so she could fix it. Oh dear me. 

But I was still the very best quiet minder ever today. Good for me.

We had the used full of delicious meat soup tonight. 

And the toasty warm crunchy bread from France. Ha.

I think we will watch the detective from Ireland tonight. 

But he is not in Ireland, he is in England. 

But I do not know why. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment