Tuesday 9 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Three 

I only had a very little sleep in today.

Because we had a very busy day. All day long. Oh well. 

Zita took doctor Susan’s red nearly a truck to the giant post office. 

It was filled up to the top with lots and lots and lots of boxes for the young rascal ladies all over our country. 

And Zita had to wait until the post office people put stickers on each one. Oh dear.

Then after lunchtime she had to go back to make sure they were all gone.

And this morning Miss Tarryn drove Niamh to her eye doctor. Now she will get new different kind of glasses. 

Because her head was bopped when she was at her other university. Oh dear me.

So I just minded Craig until he was all awake and then we had two big toasts. With jam too. Ha.

When Zita and Niamh were back home Zita cooked lots of very tasty bacon.

The bacon from just around here. From the nice farmers. 

So Craig and I had bacon sandwiches for our together lunchtime. Ha. That was a very good idea.

Then the go fast car took Niamh to another doctor. A fix the inside of your shoulders doctor. 

So he could look at the inside pictures of her not so very good shoulder. Oh dear me. Too many doctors.

I stayed here so I could mind Craig. 

So he would not get into any trouble. Ha. That is my best easy job.

Sometimes we have just because treats when it is only Craig and I in the house. 

But we do not tell anyone. Ha. Good for us. 

When Niamh got home I minded her. 

But I could not mind Zita because she had to go back to the giant not so very near post office. 

And when Zita got back home it was time for our before dinner walk.

I pretended that I was fast asleep. 

But Zita was not fooled. 

So I had to wear my green rubber boots again. Oh well. 

But it was not even all dark yet. That is a good time for a nice walk. Even with my boots on. Oh well. 

So when we got back home it was make our dinner time. 

So I helped Zita make our tasty together dinner. 

We made a full of cheese delicious sauce from far away France. It is a very good sauce. 

Craig said when you put it on the cauliflower you cannot even taste the cauliflowers. Ha. 



I get to taste things to make sure they are as tasty as can be. 

I am the very best kitchen helper ever. 

Zita told me. So it is very true. Ha. Good for me. 

Today was a very long day for everybody. Except for Craig.

But tomorrow Zita and I do not have to go to work. Ha. That is a good idea. 

I think we will watch the detective program tonight.

Last night we had delicious ice cream. 

Maybe we will have some tonight too. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment